NYC Accelerator Program
September 7, 2022
HLZAE is proud to announce we have been accepted into the NYC Accelerator Service Provider Program. NYC Accelerator is a program of the NYC Mayor’s Office of Climate & Environmental Justice that is designed to mobilize real estate stakeholders on a pathway to decarbonization, achieve the Climate Mobilization Act’s requirements, and meet the City’s climate goals while building healthier, safer communities.
This city program helps control costs, meet local law compliance, boost building performance, increase energy savings, and reduce carbon emissions across NYC buildings. It is here to provide free technical guidance to help the market accelerate the transformation towards how our buildings are built and operated.
Benefits of NYC Accelerator
- Building emissions account for almost 70% of the City’s pollution, and 90% of these NYC buildings will still be here in 2050
- NYC aims to be carbon neutral by 2050
- Building decarbonization policies (+free technical assistance)
- Economic development (+equitable recovery)
- Cleaner, greener city for all
As an NYC Accelerator Service Provider, we provide products and services that support projects to reduce energy and water consumption and contribute to the decarbonization of NYC.
If you’re looking for help with your projects, contact us or NYC Accelerator here:
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.