Live Webinar: Preparing for the Next 5 Years
April 29, 2022
What you need to know about the latest DOB fines and deadlines
As a building owner, landlord, or decision maker for your firm, it is crucial to understand and forecast expenses for the future of your buildings and budget accordingly. With the recent changes put in place by the NYC Department of Buildings, important filing deadlines have changed and the fines for missing those compliance deadlines have significantly increased.
To help you prepare for the upcoming deadlines, join our panel on Wednesday, May 18th at 2pm EST, for a live webinar to discuss how owners can prepare their buildings for the next five years in order to avoid steep penalty fines and unexpected costs.
Additionally, participants will learn steps they can take to manage the DOB’s compliance mandates to optimize approvals and make their properties more attractive to tenants in the marketplace.
During this webinar, industry leaders Howard L. Zimmerman, Founder and Principal, Howard L. Zimmerman Architects & Engineers, D.P.C. and Louis Milo, Co-Chairman, Milrose Consultants, will share their insights and advice on:
- Existing and future outlook for the NYC Construction Industry
- Navigating the DOB’s latest changes, upcoming deadlines, and fine increases
- Top action items clients should execute to optimize DOB approvals
- How to prepare your building to be compliant with the following Local Laws:
- New York City’s Facade Inspection & Safety Program (FISP)
- Local Law 126 – parking garage inspections
- Local Law 152 – gas piping inspections
- Local Law 97 – carbon emissions caps
- Cost-reduction strategies for building managers and owners
- A personalized Q&A session with attendees
We hope to see you there!
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.